Friday 27: Cultural Activity (on your own).
*Touristic Info: Norma Dominguez, email@example.com
We take you to visit Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, with the best service along with the most experienced guides to ensure you have an unforgettable experience.
Discover one of the most majestic archaeological cities in Mayan culture; eat in a typical Mexican restaurant with delicious traditional food and take a dive into a freshwater sinkhole. Then return home and tell everyone how you experienced Chichen Itza.
Adult regular price $119.00 USD
- Round trip from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle,
- Admission to the archaeological site with bilingual guide and tour conductor.
- Mexican buffet lunch.
- Visit and swim at a Sinkhole.
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes, sun protection (sunscreen, sunglasses, cap), and insect repellent
- Bring swimsuit and towel to swim in cenote
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs, personal shopping, locker rental, and drinks
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Companions are recommended for wheelchair-bound visitors
- Occidental Costa Cancún Hotel in front of Aloft Hotel, pick up 8:00 am
- Krystal Cancún Hotel, pick up 7:40 am
- Beachscape Hotel, pick up 7:50 am